Will be provided by a certified Travel Health Physician or by a Travel Health Practitioner.
Our Service Includes:
- Pre-travel risk assessments specific to each person's medical history and travel itinerary
- Travel health & vaccination advice on recommended and required vaccinations and medications. Vaccines and medications are stored on site for convenient administration, Medication prescriptions will be written as necessary.
- Travel health advice about reducing the risk of environmental hazards and contracting infectious diseases through exposure to insects, parasites, and contaminated food or water.
- A wide selection of information sheets related to travel health and specific country and regional updates on disease outbreaks and emerging health risks.
- Mosquito Shield insect repellents for sale in 100ml and 200ml pump bottles
* By Appointment only
We offer the following vaccinations for international and domestic travel:
|Hepatitis A/B Combination (Twinrix)|
|Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) - 3 Dose Series|
|Japanese Encephalitis (JE) -Special Order- 2 Dose Series|
|Meningococcal Meningitis — A, C, Y, W-135|
|Rabies — Pre-exposure - Special order — 3 dose series|
|Tick born Encephalitis (TBE)|
|Traveler's Diarrhea (Dukoral) — 2 Dose Series and 1 Dose Boosters|
Travel medications are provided from our On-Site Dispensary.
All Vaccines and/or Medications recommended and administered must be dispensed from our clinic.